Queen Elizabeth NP & Lake Mburo Safari | 3 Days
5Pax: per person sharing
Visiting: Queen Elizabeth NP, Lake Mburo NP
What to expect!
- Safari to see Zebras, Giraffes, Impalas in Lake Mburo NP
- Safari to see Lions, elephants, Hippos in Queen Elizabeth NP
- Experience animals living with people & impact on public health
- Canoe guys at the fishing village!
- See animals by boat on channel
Queen Elizabeth National Park & Lake Mburo Safari – 3 days
3 Days Queen Elizabeth & Lake Mburo Safari takes you to Queen Elizabeth National Park which is a typical savannah grassland and Lake Mburo. Learn how wildlife – Lions, elephants, Kob, Hippos, buffaloes live with people in Queen Elizabeth National Park, how it impacts on public health and conflict. See how ‘Hima’ herders graze cattle mixed with zebras, impalas and giraffes in lake Mburo National Park.
A boat ride safari along the Kazinga Channel – which connects lakes, Edward and George, in the Rift Valley (Queen Elizabeth), is an awesome chance to view plentiful colourful birdlife (native, endemic & migratory), elephants, buffaloes, and schools of hippos cooling off on the shores.
- The trip is ideal for a weekend gate away!
- This is the most popular of all trips. Check out canoe guys at the fishing village!
- Lake Mburo National Park’s spectacular game drive in search of Zebras, antelopes such as Impalas, Topi, Eland, and colorful birds.
- The trip can either start and end in Kabale town or Entebbe.
Need To Know
Lodging mentioned above depends on the availability of rooms available at the time of booking.
At the time of booking in the event that the listed hotel is fully booked or a room is unavailable, we will do our best to inform you and book a similar hotel of the same class available.
Day 1: Travel to Lake Mburo & Queen Elizabeth National Parks
Queen Elizabeth Safari
Our driver/guide will pick you up from your Residence, and drive to Lake Mburo national park. You will do a mid-morning game drive. Popular sightings include Zebras, Impalas, Topis, Giraffes and baboons. Later transfer and will check-in at your accommodation.
Day 2: In Queen Elizabeth National park
Our guide will pick you up to explore Queen Elizabeth National Park. This park is home to a high concentration of Uganda’s mammals that include savanna lions, elephants, warthogs, Uganda kob, waterbuck, Cape buffalo, hippos, leopards, as well as more than 600 species of birds that include the African spoonbill, pied kingfishers, fish eagles, pelicans, vultures. At 3 pm: Boat cruise safari tour on Kazinga channel.
This is probably the most amazing combination of spectacular water birds ( residents and migrants) teaming with wildlife on the Kazinga channel. Along the channel, local people are seen loading their canoes, fetching water as buffalos wallow, Elephants shower, Hippos roam around, and crocodiles basking on the same banks. unbelievable life in the fishing village. Tones of storks, spoonbills, cormorants, kingfishers, lapwings, pelicans. You can expect to see buffalo, crocodiles, bathing elephants, and a range of beautiful birds. This will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of your tour. After transfer back to the lodge.
Day 3: Drive Back to Kabale town/ Entebbe.
After breakfast you will you will transfer back to Kabale town, arriving late afternoon.
Tour price Includes
- 1 Game drive in Lake Mburo park NP
- 1 game drive in Queen Elizabeth NP
- Park entrance
- English speaking Driver/guide
- Boat cruise on Kazinga channel.
- 2 nights accommodation on a sharing basis.
- Full Board: 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfast
Tour price Excludes
- Items of personal nature
- Other optimal activity.
2 nights at QE Bush Lodge (tents) or Irungu Forest Lodge or Simba Safari Camp
Full Board: 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfast
Request a quote for this trip