Tailor-made Uganda Safaris with Chigo Tours Africa
Experience exceptional Uganda Safaris, Gorilla Trekking packages and cultural experiences in Uganda & East Africa.
Meet the silverback on your Uganda Gorilla Safaris to Bwindi Forest and Mgahinga Gorilla National Parks. Cruise the Nile, Go for chimpanzee trekking in Kibale national park.
What you will see on Ugandan Safari will totally blow your mind. Uganda offers a colourful country full of diversity. Here one can see the vast inland sea – Lake Victoria, papyrus swamps where the rare Shoebill can still be found. The white Nile river starts from Lake Victoria connecting through the Savannah plains of Murchison falls National Park, filled with antelopes, buffaloes, Big 5 and elephants can be viewed – an amazing wildlife viewing paradise.
There is the tree climbing lions in Ishasha – Queen Elizabeth National Park. They have become a popular tourist must see for tourists going to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park , home of mountain gorillas – a once in life time experience
For the bird watchers, Uganda is ranked among the world’s best birding places. Over 1000 species have been recorded.
Your tour to this wonderful country is almost incomplete if you don’t get to visit the “Primate capital of the world”- Kibale Forest National Park including Chimpanzees and 13 other primates.
For more adventure, Climbing Ruwenzori mountains, Africa’s third highest mountain range is an amazing adventure.
“Lastly I can’t tell you how wonderful I have found the people of Uganda, happy and smiling all the time” Arshely Boone.
Uganda Safaris tour Packages
Quick Facts about Uganda safaris:
- The country is known for its fine weather. It is sunny most of the year, especially in the Central Region. Often one does not need the wearing of warm clothing except on some chilly nights in the mountains of Western and Eastern Uganda. Rainfall comes in torrents especially when the expected patterns are delayed for some months
- Distinctive wet and dry season are typical of most areas in the country. Rainy seasons from March to May and September to November, the rest of the year is dry.
- Uganda is home to the second largest fresh water lake in the world, Lake Victoria. And is also the source of the longest river, the River Nile.
- Uganda is a country of many cultures – with over 52 tribes that are different; each with its own language and culture.
- This is a safe country for many tourists who would wish to visit and experience the beauty of the country.