About this policy
We will only use and retain your personal data with your consent or other lawful basis. We ask for your consent on those occasions and in those places where we specify what we will use your personal data for.
This document, and all content of our websites is Copyright © 2019 Chigo Tours Uganda Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +256-776-301902, +256 414-697-494
- By Post To: P.O Box 73673, Clock tower, Kampala, Uganda
We respect your right to privacy and we aim to ensure you have a trustworthy experience with us, including when using our websites or shops and booking with or through us. We understand that you care about how your personal data is used by us, and we want to share with you the policies and practices we’ve adopted. This way you can feel confident about how we handle your personal data.
- booking or enquiring about booking travel services with or through us; or
- the recipients of any travel services booked with or through us (e.g. you are the passenger for a booking or booking enquiry made by someone else for you); or
- customers or potential customers or recipients of travel services that can be booked with or through us.
Examples of who this policy covers
- Individuals who are making any enquiry or booking with us or through us, and individuals in respect of whom any enquiry or booking is made (such as friends, family members, and tour group members, and officers and employees of businesses and organizations booking with or through us);
- Individuals in respect of whom any enquiry or booking is made with us by an agent;
- Where our customer is a business or organization, employees or individuals who are acting as representatives of that business or other organization, and individuals connected to that business or other organization, such as owners, partners, shareholders, and directors;
Individuals whose personal data from other companies in our group (such as where you have consented to your personal data being disclosed to other group companies for marketing purposes).
When we are data processor only
Terms used in this policy
When we refer to “processing” of your personal data, this includes obtaining, recording, storing or holding your personal data, and anything we do with it, such as organizing, adapting or altering it, retrieving, consulting or using it, disclosing it or otherwise making it available to others, combining it with other data, and blocking, erasing or destroying it.
When we refer to “travel services” this covers all products and services which may be booked with or through us, such as bespoke holidays, package holidays, accommodation, tours, transport and transfers (whether by air, coach, bus, train, ferry, taxi or other means), car hire, cruises, and charters, and it includes both
- All such products and services which we supply or operate ourselves (including where we sub-contract); and
- Any such products and services provide by a third party which we book for you (acting as agent for you or that third party). Travel services also include any services we or a third party provide in association with travel, such as obtaining visas, foreign exchange, and providing local representatives and support.
What types of personal data we may process
This section summarizes the types of personal data about you that we process: –
Data concerning you as an individual
We may collect the following:
- social networking contact details
- proofs of identity and address, copies of passports, driving licenses, and utility bills
- card and other payment details, and financial information
- health information relevant to your planned travel and travel insurances held
- results of searches carried out against you (such as to verify your identity, address, and credit status)
- your preferences
- any other information provided to us by or in relation to you which concern you as an individual
Business Related Information
If you are an individual associated with a business or other organization that is our customer, then your personal data may include the following information that we link to you:
- Business or organization details (such as name, address, telephone numbers, payment arrangements, financial information, etc.)
- your relationship with that business or organization (such as owner, partner, director, shareholder, employee, or agent)
- your contact details within that business (such as work address, work telephone and mobile numbers, work fax number, and work e-mail address)
Enquiry and Booking information